Status : ETAM categories (Employees, Technicians)
Contract : Permanent employment contract
Working time : 39h
Starting date : Immediately
Location : Lagrave (Tarn)
Reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager, you work in conjunction with our Works Managers and business partners. Your missions will be to manage portfolios of projects resulting from calls for tenders on the end of Development.
Principal tasks / What you will do :
- Conduct responses to national tenders
- Realize the end of the projects development and particulary the management of the various actors (surveyors, bailiffs, soil studies, etc.)
- Participate in customer relationships (farmers, industry)
- Provide information on planning and various administrative aspects of projects
- Participate in client litigation management
- Provide quick and accurate answers to audience questions during the funding phase
- Participate in relations with service providers and particulary in the development of the Consulting documents company, follow up on the receipt of offers and carry out analyses
- Provide support to the Construction Management Division in site planning and site preparation, by providing advice on the choice of materials on both quantitative and typology
- Participate in the constitution of subcontracting contracts by creating technical annexes (plans, technical descriptions, etc.)
- Prepare execution files: independently complete plans, production and design studies, then analyze the results of these studies
- Assure the reporting progress of projetcs with the investor through regular reports and meetingsOccasional site travel is expected
YOUR PROFILE / WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
With a Master’s degree in engineering, preferably with a specialization in energy or in Civil Engineering. You benefit from a first successful experience of at least 3 years in a similar position and/or project management in the field of construction.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES :
- You are proficient in office software (Office Pack), PVSYST and SOLARCALC and AUTOCAD
- Required driving license.
- Autonomous and dynamic
- Reactivity and organization
- A sense of teamwork.
Package: smartphone + computer
Localization : Lagrave ( Tarn).
If you would like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and precise the reference of the job offer